I was late

in my period..

Scary.. I was like what if i'm pregnant now? How about all my resolution for 2010? Can i manage my little baby? Can him/her will shower with love & attention? What if i'm not capable to do so? Can i sacrifice my lovely night? Can i handle the labor pain again?

I know this time if i got pregnant, it will be special. I can opt the top 3 medical centre without fear. I can choose where i want to do the monthly checkup. But still! It is not about how stylo it can go. tapii.......

Then with a little hope in myself, i went to clinic. After sampling, the doctor show me it was only a line. Ok it was confirm that i'm not conceive. Still!! Tak puas hati.. sampaila... I period this morning..

Lega cik!

Tu aja.. Happy holiday~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check saman kat Singapore

Wedding anniversary celebration

Sunat budak perempuan