Twilight


Things are just not going well few days. No matter how how hard i push.

So i try to distract the sadness to something which can drag my feeling not to think about it. Twilight was my saviour. The props, attire , the heroes seem to be perfect. Watching the movie wasn't enough till i bought the book. I am not a serious reader or even worse a bookworm. That wasn't my hobby at all. Amazing that this loneliness will give the bestest (private) time in my life.



It's kinda funny when i have a big crush on him. In the mid of 20's that sound crazy. Need to remind myself frequently teenager nomore!

Well it was just a hobby- i mean a new hobby or hobbies. Reading and admire the hero. Does these label as plural- (maybe) Hope few jugs of tears can be save perhaps?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check saman kat Singapore

Wedding anniversary celebration

Sunat budak perempuan