Year end

Wow. Lagi 1 bln 28 hari to be exact untuk menempuh tahun 2010. I have list some resolution for next year actually.. For me 2010 will be the important year to walk through. One of them will be on time GRADUATE on Dec 2010. It will be my main focus for the whole year of 2010. Whoever taking ACCA they will know how hard to pass this exam which is unpredictable at all! Wish me luck okeh?

As for family there will be almost similar to the last year (not yet welcome any baby).. hihihi.. But i will cook more often, kemas rumah, enhance my garage by doing gardening, spending quality time with my kids on weekend (cycling) and not to forget getaway with Yen. Dan yang paling penting, ajar Tasya mengaji..

Towards my parent contribute $$$ always do.. Maybe not to increase anymore this year (uhuk uhuk) For my only sister maybe there is $$ for you starting Jan 2010 but make sure the CGPA is maintain.

For my career plak dah berada di comfort zone, maybe the whole year 2010 i'am still around. And hopefully will learn something new and gaining more and more experience plus enhance my problem solving skill.

Not to forget my fixed asset. Oppss not only mine but me & Yen. (Ehem ehem) Will blog later.. :)

Untuk diri sendiri errrr... nada suara perlu diperlahankan sedikit.. Makan supplement jgn tinggal.. Minum susu or a calcium tablet per day..

What else? cukup2lah tu.. Takut tak terkejar pulak kan.. In summary :

1)Graduate
2)Maintain seprti tahun lepas (Yang baik2 aja)
3)Menjadi suri rumah yang superb (sabtu & ahad & cuti umum sahaja) No tido2 lebih2.
4)Bercuti satu kali dengan anak2 banyak kali dengan bapak anak.
5)Jangan terlalu menjadi comel (kuat makan). Jaga kesihatan.

Ayuh! Senang sahaja itu ibu.. Cuma yang no 1 tu je takut2 sikit. Yang lain2 insyaallah..

Comments

PixiePwincess said…
ye yang No 1 tu pun aku nak memekak kat telinga mnn! hahahahah
nona said…
ekkekekeke laki hang mesti hangin jerk!

Popular posts from this blog

Check saman kat Singapore

Wedding anniversary celebration

Sunat budak perempuan